27 février 2015 à 14 h 37 min #419
Oxford Business Group – Project Manager Job Description
About Oxford Business Group
Oxford Business Group (OBG) is an independently-owned UK-based global publishing, research, and consultancy company which produces annual economic
intelligence reports. Currently, OBG publishes The Report in 34 markets across
Africa, Asia, the Middle East, and Latin America. Geared towards the international business and investment community, each country’s specific edition provides a comprehensive analysis of economic developments within the country along with a focused analysis of key sectors.
To be responsible for directing a Project in a given country, as well as to plan and carry out direct marketing and sales activities so as to maintain and develop advertising and publication sales in a given publication.
1) Plan and implement advertising sales to senior executives and government officials
2) Coordinate the project from A to Z
· Carry out market research and customer surveys
· Organise and attend sales meetings
· Find and arrange the local office, research, accountancy and legal partners
· Maintain and develop existing and new customers
· Liaise the organization of meetings for the team
· Organize logistics
· Manage the company budget
· Work with the Editorial Manager on the overall content of the publication
With offices in over 30 countries we offer our field staff the possibility of living and working in some of the most exciting emerging countries, from Peru to the Philippines, from South Africa to Morocco. If you are interested in the economy, current events and world politics, and you would like to meet and network with decision makers, top businessmen and political leaders, this is the job you are looking for.
• Available to live abroad full time and to relocate often
• Fluent/bilingual in English. One of the following languages is a plus: Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian, Thai or Tagalog
• University graduate
• Sales and goal oriented
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, self-motivated, ambitious, enthusiastic and creative with a strong personality and an ability to work with people
• Previous experience: None required, but sales background appreciated
• Languages: Fluent in English is a must,Spanish/French/Portuguese/Russian/Thai/Tagalog are a plus
• Location: To be determined – Africa / Asia / Latin America / Middle East
• Full-time hires only
Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.