27 février 2015 à 14 h 42 min #420
About Oxford Business Group
Oxford Business Group (OBG) is an independently-owned UK-based global publishing, research, and consultancy company which produces annual economic intelligence reports. Currently, OBG publishes The Report in 34 markets across Africa, Asia, the Middle East, and South America. Geared towards the international business and investment community, each country’s specific edition provides a comprehensive analysis of economic developments within the country along with a focused analysis of key sectors.
An Editorial Manager (EM) works primarily to achieve the goals of the in country sales and development team. There is a secondary role as the on the ground liaison with the head office Editorial team.
The EM is responsible for conducting all informative discussions in a given country, as part of the country’s direct marketing and PR activities, so as to maintain and develop advertising and publication sales in a given OBG publication as well as serving as the on the ground liaison with the Editorial
team. The EM is also responsible for the collation of certain editorial material (interviews, viewpoints, and photographs), as well as for the local organisation of trips for analysts and the photographer. The EM must supervise the in-country checking process.
• Market research
• Researching all companies and preparing questions in advance of the informative discussions and interviews
• Establishing and maintaining good relationships with the government, partners and local authorities
• Preparing a brief on each sector before the relevant analyst arrives
• Organise meetings, logistics and accommodations for the analysts and photographer
• Attending conferences and business functions
• Assisting with the organisation of first and second pointer meetings
• Assisting with the PR operations in the country
With offices in over 30 countries we offer our field staff the possibility of living and working in some of the most exciting emerging countries, from Peru to the Philippines, from South Africa to Morocco. If you are interested in the economy, current events and world politics, and you would like to meet and network with decision makers, top businessmen and political leaders, this is the job you are looking for.
• Available to live abroad full time and to relocate often Fluent/bilingual in English. One of the following languages is a plus: Spanish, French, Portuguese, or Russian
• University graduate
• Sales and goal oriented
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, self-motivated, ambitious, enthusiastic and creative with a strong personality and an ability to work with people
• Previous experience: None required
• Location: To be determined – Africa / Asia / Latin America / Middle East
• Full-time hires only
Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.